Tuesday, July 26, 2011

For James Chen!

Okay so one of my dearest online buddies actually created this blog for me so I could update on my journey to adding the newest Geihsler addition to our family. After months of a blank blog and constant harassment from James here is my first post! Stewie Squared gets his nickname from my Brother and Sis ‘n Law’s first baby Zoe… They wanted to be surprised on delivery day, but needed something to call her before she was born so they nicknamed her Stewie, while she was ‘stewing’. hehehe. Anyways, Stewie Squared is derived from that - though it’s clearly not the derivative ;) - But when my other Sis n’ Law Jenny finally gets knocked up hers will be Stewie cubed! Though I’m thinking Zoe’s big brother or sister will actually be Stewie cubed, but we can figure that out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment