Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Look What I Made!!!

I am really excited about this! Here is my first elephant painting for the baby room. I decided to paint them on 24" x 30" canvases instead of directly on the wall due to my history of moving furniture around. Now I can keep them forevers - or maybe even sell them one day. Okay, okay give them away, but at least they can get lots of enjoyment. Not to mention it was a lot easier than painting on the wall and I could sit! ;) Which is very important these days. I absolutely cannot wait to hang this up! Yay!! 8 weeks and 5 days to baby time! It's coming up so fast, but I think the nesting thing has kicked in again giving me some much needed energy. Though all I want to do is paint, vacuum, do laundry, and admire all my cute baby things when what I really need to be doing is writing salesforce code. yuck. Or sleeping. But how can one sleep when there are adorable elephants to be made?

1 comment:

  1. This is so freaking adorable! I love it! Now I want one for my room! ;)

    ReplyDelete